Friday, January 28, 2011

January 27 - 29, 2011 Weekly Goals

Here is my list of goals I have met so far for the rest of this week.

  • Started Project #6 "Here's Looking At You"
  • Added my weekly goals post for the rest of January
  • Added my weekly goals post for the month of February
  • Added my monthly goals post for the month of February
  • Added my yearly goals post for 2011
  • Added "Things I Would Like to Try" post
  • Created the "General Chit-Chat" page
  • Added the weekly cross stitching quote to the main page of this blog
Here is my updated To-Dos I need to accomplish for the rest of week of January 27 - 29, 2011

  • Start Project #7 "Brushin' Teeth"
  • Start "Girl Tubby" project for the January Challenge
  • Start "Boy Tubby" project for the January Challenge
  • Go to Joann Fabrics to get supplies for My Want To-do List
  • Start "My Favorite Things" project for the January Challenge
  • Start "Bearhoi Ballet" project for the January Challenge
  • Add the "Inspirations" post
  • Add "Therapy" post
  • Add "Why I learned to cross-stich
  • Add "Works In Progress" post to blog.
  • Add "Techniques" page to blog.
  • Add "Step-By-Step Guides" page to blog.
  • Add "Tools" post to blog.
  • Add "Equipment" post to blog
  • Add "Advice" page to blog
  • Add "Free patterns" page to blog
  • Set up "Natalee's Stitching" Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment