Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011 Stitching Goals

Thought is would be a neat idea to post my daily cross-stitching goals. I do not work today so I should be able to get quite a bit of stitching in.

Today, I would like to get a few more projects for my Crazy January Challenge start. I would like to start the next two projects as I'm a few days behind on starting projects so I would like to catch up. If I rotate the projects every 3 hours I should be able to start "Here's Looking At You!," "Brushin' Teeth."

I also need to go to Joann Fabrics and pick up some antique white fabric and one more platinum gray fabric.

I would also like to add a few posts/items to this blog and get some of the extra pages taken care of. I would like to work on: weekly goals, monthly goals, and yearly goals; thing I would like to try; my project wish list, the general chit-chat page, inspirations; therapy post; why post; when I started cross-stitching post; and the weekly Cross Stitching quote.

I think I will work on the blog first since I'm already here!

These goals should keep me busy for the day! Keep checking in view my progress on completing these goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment