Monday, January 31, 2011

Daily Goals for January 31, 2011

Daily Goals for January 31, 2011

I can't believe it's February tomorrow! This month has just flown by.

Today I need to go to Joann's and pick up some more fabric for my projects. I accidentally picked up 18 ct oatmeal fabric instead of the 14 ct. I also seem to need one more antique white color for the "Boy Tubby' project. I will start the 'Girl Tubby' project here in a few minutes. Then head to Joann's after I get ready. Then come back and start 'Brushin' Teeth' and 'Boy Tubby. I think before I head to Joann's I will make a list of the fabric I still need. I know I need another platinum colored fabric as I needed two when I went the last time and they only had one in stock. I do not have to work tonight so I should get quite a bit of stitching done. I think I will just focus on working on stitching today. I may work on project #1 'Precious Cargo' tonight for awhile as my goal for this week is to finish that project. Here I go!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the shopping trip went ok. I'd love to have an affordable stash shop near me, but I have to shop online.
    Must be lovely to be able to go look and browse ... although you might then end up buying more than you intended! haha.

    ReplyDelete